After a long discussion, the government approved a list of additional restrictions. The decision of Cabinet Ministers of Ukraine, the Prime Minister of Ukraine Denis Shmygal promised to publishi t officially soon.
According to the Ukrainian prime minister, on his Telegram channel, the number of infected people is constantly growing, and severe restrictions are a trend that states around the world are increasingly resorting to. Ukrainian government, is following a mild scenario in the context of the development of the epidemic. But the government is also introducing new restrictions to protect citizens from COVID-19.
According to the Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine Vladyslav Krykliy on his channel on Telegram, there are still 21 border crossing points at the state border.
Quarantine also provides for mandatory observation for all persons crossing the state border. Exception – for employees of diplomatic missions and consular offices of foreign states, missions of official missions, drivers, train crews.
Until April 24, prohibited:
-from April 6, stay in public places without wearing personal protective equipment, in particular a respirator or face mask, including those made independently;
– from April 6, a group of people moving more than two people, except for cases of official necessity and accompanying persons under the age of 14 with parents, adoptive parents, guardians, trustees, foster parents, foster parents, other persons in accordance with the law or adult relatives of the child ;
– stay in public places of persons under 14 years of age, unaccompanied by parents, adoptive parents, guardians, trustees, foster parents, foster parents, other persons in accordance with the law or adult relatives of the child;
– visiting parks, squares, recreation areas, forest parks and coastal zones, in addition to walking pets in one person and if necessary;
– visiting sports and playgrounds;
– carrying out all public events (exceptions are established)
– to be on the streets without identification documents confirming the citizenship of Ukraine or its special status;
– arbitrarily leave the place of observation (isolation).
The minister promises to unveil the full list in the near future.
The minister promises to unveil the full list of events in the near future.this measures, as Krykliy states, are forced, they will allow to more effectively deal with the spread of COVID-19 and strengthen control over compliance with quarantine rules.