Ukrainian government amended some of its decisions adopted earlier to prevent outbreak of acute of COVID-19 in the country.
In particular, we are talking about the ban of educational institutions, the activity of public catering establishments (restaurants, cafes, etc.), shopping and entertainment centers, other entertainment facilities, fitness centers, cultural institutions, retail and consumer services.
In addition, until April 24, regular and irregular transportation of passengers by road in suburban, intercity, regional and interregional traffic is prohibited, transportation air.
Also closed until April 24 was the closure of checkpoints across the state borders for international passenger traffic and the checkpoint at entrance-exit to the temporarily occupied territory of Republic of Crimea and city of Sevastopol.
However, according to Government decree No. 239, certain types of activities are allowed with mandatory compliance with safety rules and relevant sanitary and anti-epidemic measures, as well as using personal protective equipment:
– Activities of public restaurants for delivery of orders.
– Trade in food, fuel, hygiene products, medicines and medical devices, veterinary drugs, feed, pesticides and agrochemicals, seeds and planting stock, communications.
– The production of banking and insurance activities, as well as medical practice, veterinary practice, the activities of gas stations, activities related to the maintenance and repair of vehicles, maintenance of registrars of settlement transactions, activities related to the repair of computers, household goods and personal items, postal services.
– Transportation by cars.
– Transportation by company or rented vehicles of enterprises, institutions within limits of seats and exclusively along traffic routes agreed with National Police.
– Transportation by trams, trolleybuses, buses, fixed-route taxis is permitted for number of passengers, which at the same time does not exceed half number of seats provided for by the technical characteristics of the vehicle in registration documents.