After the release on Saturday, February 22, of material on the UA-Times agency’s website about “The facade of a historic building, from which a security sign was voluntarily removed,” about illegal redevelopment in a historical building, after rapid issuance by the Department of Cultural Heritage, the owner brought the facade of the historic building in proper condition.
As UA-Times already wrote, on February 19, the owner of the ground floor premises of the historical building on Sahaidachnogo, 23/8, took on an unauthorized redevelopment attractions. As a result of illegal actions, the facade of the first floor of a local architectural monument was significantly damaged. The owner of the Company had enough media attentions and instructions to stop work at the facility.
In less than a week to return the facade of the building to proper condition. As we saw on the spot, the insulation was removed, the building was Historic building’s Facade returned as before in Kyiv, after UA-Times report.
The building is known for the fact that in the period from 1900 to 1910 there lived the famous Kyiv architect Martin Wilhelmovich Klug, building registered as a showplace since July 2009.