Ukrainians have the opportunity to submit their proposals to the draft Law “On Amendments to the Land Code of Ukraine and other legislation on simplification of land relations, the introduction of a single window system to agree on project documentation for construction, reconstruction and/or technical re-equipment of electricity networks external power supply of the customer’s electrical installations ” until January 10. The public discussion of this legislative act began in the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Energy, Housing and Utilities Services on Tuesday, January 5.
According to the message on the Verkhovna Rada website, the project proposes:
– provide for the possibility of developing land management projects for the allotment of state and communal lands. For use and for the placement and operation of linear energy infrastructure without obtaining permission from the executive authorities or local governments for its development;
– provide for the principle of tacit consent in the approval by the relevant authorities of land management projects. In cases of the allotment of land parcels for the construction and operation of linear energy infrastructure facilities by distribution system operators;
– to reduce the term of making changes to the information of the State Land Cadastre to one day. And to settle the issue of refusals in the state registration of land;
– to regulate the concept of a linear object of energy infrastructure;
– to determine a clear and transparent procedure for concluding an agreement on the establishment of a land easement on land parcels of state and communal property;
– to introduce a “single window” mechanism for the customer to submit appeals, applications, requests, information, initial data. They are necessary for the planning and implementation of construction and installation works, approval of construction documents for building, reconstruction and re-equipment of customers’ electrical installations;
– provide for the possibility of construction of linear energy infrastructure facilities on state and communal lands without the need for their allotment, if such construction is carried out in accordance with urban planning documentation;
– eliminate the need to obtain a number of permits and approvals;
– provide for the liability of officials for late approval or non-approval of project documentation.
Draft comments, proposals and recommendations are accepted to e-mail of the Chief Consultant of the Secretariat of the Committee on Energy, Housing and Utilities Services V.H. Vdovenko. email@example.com.
Translated by Yuliia Sachuk